Monday, April 02, 2007

Proofs

We had some pictures taken of the boys last week and just got the proofs. These haven't been touched up or anything, but we thought you might like to see some of them. Sam wasn't too sure about the shoot, but Jack had a good time, as always.

(click to enlarge)













5 comments:

Wade said...

What hansome young men!

I'm sure the last one of them sitting together is one of your favorites!

Blair said...

Thanks, Wade!

And you're right - I love that last one. When I see pics like that, I just think, "Wow, those are my kids sitting there."

Andy said...

Those pictures are awesome. No touch up needed. It helps when you have such wonderful subjects to work with. The kids look great. I like all of them and I don't really have a favorite. The last one is cool and I can just imagine what Sam is telling Jack.

Anonymous said...

Blair,

Holly sent me a list of blogs to check out. I wasn't sure who this one belonged to but as soon as I saw those boys I knew. They are adorable!

Angela (Hawk) Holmberg
angelaandbryan.blogspot.com

Blair said...

Angela - what a cool surprise to hear from you after all these years. I'm really happy to see how well you're doing. Thanks for checking out my blog - and the fact that you knew it was me from looking at pictures of my boys is one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me. They're the best.

I tried to comment on your blog, but it wouldn't let me.