Jack started crawling this weekend and we have it on tape! I should have put music or something cool with the video, but I guess crawling is a big enough deal. It's cool to see the determination until he finally gets going.
He's a real wild man and he smiles and laughs a ton. If you haven't met him yet - here's Jack...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Incredible stuff there. I hear crawling is a huge deal. I wouldn't know. You are going to have fun keeping up with him now. Since he can now go, he is going to go. Exploration. How much fun.
That's so cool. His laugh is hilarious too. We must not be funny parents, b/c our kids don't do that. Sam thought it was some sort of show with his snack at intermission.
If you really want them to laugh, I'll mail you the tape I have of Ethan from our Speech class in '96.
How fun!
Post a Comment