Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mother's Day Video



Watch the other Darrell videos!

10 comments:

Andy said...

Awesome. Another great video from the wacky brain of Blair. Love em, keep em coming. That was hilarious. I laughed so hard I started to cry. Thanks.

Holly O'Quinn said...

That was really your mom's voice wasn't it? That was great, and the sweater you borrowed from Bill Cosby was perfect.

Blair said...

Thanks!

And no, that wasn't my mom - it was actually my brother-in-law's voice, dubbed in later. But I'll have to tell my mom you thought it was her!

Alexis said...

Hey Blair! Long time since we've talked! I stumbled upon your blog the other day...you have an adorable family! I know you keep them laughing all the time!

That video was hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Check out our blog...www.thekennedyjourney.blogspot.com

Wade said...

Such greatness!

Holly O'Quinn said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry I thought that was a female voice. Yikes!

Blair said...

Ha - it's okay, he was doing an impression. He can do a ton of voices.

And thanks Wade and Boston.

And hey Alexis! My 8th grade student council co-chair/college neighbor. I'll check out the Kennedy blog!

jaime s said...

HIL--ARIOUS!! We laughed so hard!! You've definitely got a gift!

Naomi said...

You are too FUNNY! I think I might add this to my blog later if you don't mind. Our youth group loves your videos. Keep them coming!

Sam said...

Just thought I would let you know that I still check inon you from time to time. I miss our daily conversations. Nothing quite like sending jokes back and forth until one of us crosses the line and things get awkward. Glad to see that you are doing well.