It looks like Ridge will be able to go home tomorrow. He's getting better as fast as he can. As much as we all want him and his parents to get out of there and be back home, it's nice knowing he's in such good hands and being cared for by the experts.
Here are a couple of pictures. He's a really cute kid...

5 comments:
I am so thankful he is doing better. He is absolutely precious. Send my love. -Amanda Brooks
Praise, God!! We are thrilled to know that Ridge is doing better! Thanks for the update!
Praise the Lord! Thanks for letting us know. I'm so thankful for this wonderful news!
Whew!
Still prayin',
W
Great news on Ridge. Please send Rob and Haley my love. Being cared for by experts is great, but we all know that more importantly he is in the hands of the Great Physician. He is in GOD'S hands and is being taken care of in the best possible way. Prayers are amazing. I will keep praying for all of you.
Post a Comment