I am sorry to hear about Ridge. Please tell Rob and Haley that I am praying for him and them. Actually I will pray for all of you. I know he will pull out of this just fine. He is a Thomas after all.
Wow. You guys are all in my prayers. Especially little baby Ridge. Jason and I have a friend who's 6 week baby girl has just been diagnosed with RSV and will most likely be transferred to Childrens soon. Please keep us posted on his condition. Praying.
We too are praying for your family. Especially sweet baby, Ridge. Please keep us posted. Sorry also to hear about Nicole's grandfather's passing. We are glad that you and your children were able to meet him and that Nicole had so many years with him.
Ridge is getting better and Nicole and I were able to go to Lubbock for her grandfather's funeral. What an amazing man. I'm so proud to be in his family.
5 comments:
I am sorry to hear about Ridge. Please tell Rob and Haley that I am praying for him and them. Actually I will pray for all of you. I know he will pull out of this just fine. He is a Thomas after all.
We are praying for Ridge. God bless. -Libby & Kenny
Wow. You guys are all in my prayers. Especially little baby Ridge. Jason and I have a friend who's 6 week baby girl has just been diagnosed with RSV and will most likely be transferred to Childrens soon. Please keep us posted on his condition. Praying.
We too are praying for your family. Especially sweet baby, Ridge. Please keep us posted. Sorry also to hear about Nicole's grandfather's passing. We are glad that you and your children were able to meet him and that Nicole had so many years with him.
Thanks everybody.
Ridge is getting better and Nicole and I were able to go to Lubbock for her grandfather's funeral. What an amazing man. I'm so proud to be in his family.
Post a Comment