We were iced in this weekend. I think the kids only left the house one time from Friday - Monday. We all had a great time just hanging out together and the time flew by. It's always hard getting back into the swing of things after spending so much time together. Of course, one more day and it might have turned into The Shining.
Here are some pics...



4 comments:
Wow. Ice. How much fun is that. I saw that this last storm that we had has affected most of the U.S. west of the Mississippi. I know you are loving the colder weather and everyone thinks you are strange. Oh wait, they think that all year. It could be worse (or better for you). Up here in Colorado, our low tonight is suppose to be -25 and our high for tomorrow -5. It is so much colder for you than us. I remember those cold and damp Texas winters and it isn't a fond memory. I am glad all of you are safe. Enjoy the cold while it lasts.
Your boys look just like you!! Poor Nicole, you guys need to have a little girl so she can have a child that looks just like her. Your boys really take after their daddy. By the way, I love Sam's hair.
Sam's hair is too cute! It looks a lot like Faith's when she wakes up or actually at most times of the day. We can't tame it!!
What fun to have so many family days together!!
I agree...Sam's hair is awesome!
We need to plan a play date for Jack and Jake. It bet they would get along. Not that either of them care about other kids at this point, but it would be great to see Jack and hang out with your sweet family.
BTW:
Happy Belated Birthday. It looks like you had a great time with family. Sorry we threw my bash on the day of your b-day. Missed you guys!
Post a Comment