Here are a couple of pictures of Sam and his friend Preston. We went over and the boys played in the Elmo Sprinkler. We really enjoy having Kevin, Sarah, Preston, & Lincoln so close to us. If you had told me 7 years ago that my son would be friends with Mr. ACU Jr. - I'd probably laugh and say you were crazy. Then I'd get mad because by asking me that, you would also be telling me that I didn't get Mr. ACU.
...Darn you, KT.

3 comments:
It was good to hear from you, Blair. What a cute little boy you have, and congratulations on your son soon to arrive!
I have been cracking up reading your past posts, because it just reminded me how funny you always were. Liked the Mother's Day remake:).
I'm glad you are doing well. Enjoy your sweet family of four!
Candice
HA! Great pictures! And, by the way, I counted those votes.. and let's just say you were definitely in the running!
Candice - thanks for commenting! And most of all, thanks for having such a selective memory. I only remember being awkward and dorky.
Shanta - I'm sure it would have been very easy for you to fudge the numbers so I'd get the crown. You didn't, and I've lived the life of Job ever since.
Post a Comment