Sunday, June 04, 2006

A NEW CAR!!!

That's right - I got a new car. Since our second child is on his way this summer, it was high time I got a vehicle that would allow for a carseat or two. So no more pickup, even though I love the truck I've had more than anything else I've driven. Someday, I'll have a truck again - one with 4 doors. For now, I'm happy with the new car I got this weekend. Let me tell you a little about it...

As many of you know, my grandmother passed away a couple of months ago. Shortly before, she signed the title of her car over to my aunt. Well, after weeks of negotiations, I was finally able to buy that car from my aunt. We did all of the paperwork Friday and I got it Saturday, spending the rest of the day washing and cleaning it up. I'm now the proud owner of a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe!! This baby is fully-loaded! Below are some pictures for your enjoyment...






Oh, wait...Replace Chevrolet Tahoe with Toyota Camry, and replace 2007 with 1996. My bad.

No comments: