Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day

We all had a really good time yesterday. I love being a husband and dad, and don't need a Father's Day because my family gives me undue attention and affection every day of the year.

Here are some pictures from yesterday...


Sam and I started the day by watching Barney





Sam and his Uncle Rob


Sam's cute cousin, Charly



My dad with some of his kids and some of his grandkids



Sam and his Uncle Daniel




Nic with Braden, Sam's second cousin


Sam wasn't crazy about holding him



Delani and Braden

3 comments:

Andy said...

You know, you have a great family, a great life, and I have to admit that I am a bit jealous. No, I am really jealous. You deserve it though. You and your family are great. I love and enjoy and appreciate all of you.

Monica said...

Looks like you have a fun and busy day. It also looks like your family has grown tons. I think it would be fun if you and Nicole had twins. : )

Neely Phelan said...

He is so Big and Cute!!!
I can't wait until Noah will be able to play with him.
-neely