Friday, January 20, 2006

New Sam Pics

It's been a while since I posted some pictures of Sam, so here you go...




Sam doing his Indian call. I'm afraid he's saying, "Attack my dad!"


This is what Sam looks like from Bruce's perspective.




The vet put that gay scarf on our dog. We didn't.


Sam, right where he wants to be.


Sometimes he'll settle for being with me.


This is Sam going to the bathroom in his pants. Trust me - we know the face and grunt all too well.

5 comments:

Sam said...

In regards to the last picture of Sam (who is a pretty cute kid by the way), Bailey does not grunt but tends to lose all color in her face. Emille and I can hear the silene froim a mile away.

jaime s said...

What a cutie! He's growing up so fast! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking cute. I love his eyes! Tell Nicole hi for us,
SM

Sam said...

When you shave your head, what size guard do you use? In the picture where you are holding Sam, How long has it been since you had a haircut? I am thinking about shaving it all off. Emille gave me the OK

Blair said...

I need a haircut bad in that pic, so don't go by that. I typically go with a 1, but I think you should do a 2. more than that and it looks like a buzz that's growing out - too fuzzy. 2 is the standard buzz length. go for it - you'll never go back, dude.