Monday, October 17, 2005

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own


Dear friends - nay - loved ones...

I really want to go to the U2 concert in a couple of weeks. I basically never go to concerts and I don't like to spend money on anything that doesn't fall into one of the bottom two categories of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. But I really want to go to this concert. It actually falls under every category of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. And I can't find tickets.

If you're going to the concert and would be interested in giving me the ticket you've promised to one of your loser friends, I would really appreciate it. I will pay money for it. Good money.

What do you think??

Please help me, in the name of love.




5 comments:

Sam said...

I thought you might find this interesting: The last time I actually saw Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs was on a chart in one of Carley Dodd's classes. I think he was using it to beg for Glenn Campbell tickets.

Blair said...

He and I had a great time at that concert.

Anonymous said...

Blair!

Got on here via Matt Tapie. Some funny posts! I don't watch Lost though, so the majority of them (screencaps, transcripts, etc.) aren't for me. When did you become such a Radiohead fan? They're my fave! I thought about you the other day as I watched "Drive Thru History” on TBN. I can't believe you're a father! That's great! Do you live back in the old 'hood? We'll have to hook up the next time I'm down visiting my dad. Take care -

Brent H.

Blair said...

Brent!

Hey dude - great to hear from you. You need to watch Lost, man. Yeah - I'm a huge Radiohead fan. We almost named our yorkie dog Thom - as in Thom Yorkie. But not enough people would get it.

Check out Blair's Family Matters to see some pics of my son, Sam.

Where are you living now?

Thanks fot commenting, bud!

Anonymous said...

Erika and I live in Frisco. We both teach in Frisco ISD. Sam is a cute kid, man! Tell him happy birthday.

I started watching the Lost pilot way back when and couldn't get through it. I thought it was too cheesy, but now everyone's into it. I guess I'll have to break down one of these days and watch the DVDs.

-Brent