We have a lot going on this weekend. It really feels like everything's going 100mph right now because I have a lot of stuff to do for work before I can leave on Monday. I'm hoping to do all of it today and a little Sunday afternoon. Tomorrow night will be huge! Can't wait to see U2. Even though we're on the last row, in the highest section, sitting next to potentially annoying people. Who cares - it's U2!
Sunday, we'll drive Sam to Tyler and leave him in the very capable hands of Nicole's parents and Nanny. Then we'll drive back and pack for the trip. I think our flight is really early Monday morning. I'll post something before we leave, but in case I don't, have a great week and I'll come back with a full report and pictures. Look for us in front of the Today Show. Yeah, we're dorks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I will be out of town all week on business, so no chance of making it up there. You guys are safe. I hope you have a great trip. SHortly after we moved up here Andy and I took a weekend trip up there. In all honesty, we had more culture shock going to NYC than we ever did on trips to Africa. Hvae a good time and I will look forward to the posts upon your return.
Take care.
Post a Comment