The funny thing about this picture is that Bo (far left) is the one who actually stinks! Poor Jack!!
Thank you for that picture! It made me laugh out loud! Boys, boys, boys!
Stinkin' histerical!!! One that Bo is totally getting away with it and two that Jack almost looks happy to take the credit!
Blair,That cracks me up! I got to your blog via Sarah and Greg. Love it!I hope to see you in the elevator bay at church soon.Ciao!Sherry Sakamoto-Russ
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The funny thing about this picture is that Bo (far left) is the one who actually stinks! Poor Jack!!
Thank you for that picture! It made me laugh out loud! Boys, boys, boys!
Stinkin' histerical!!! One that Bo is totally getting away with it and two that Jack almost looks happy to take the credit!
Blair,
That cracks me up! I got to your blog via Sarah and Greg. Love it!
I hope to see you in the elevator bay at church soon.
Ciao!
Sherry Sakamoto-Russ
Post a Comment