Monday, July 28, 2008

Camping Out

Nicole and Jack flew back from Baton Rouge today and it's really great to all be together again. Sam and I had a blast over the weekend and I'll never forget how much fun it was. He's a really special kid.

Of all the things we did over the weekend, Sam's favorite was definitely camping in a tent. It's all he wanted to do and it's all he's been talking about since.

Here's a picture...



And here are some pictures of our tent...


He made sure Green Lantern and Batman went camping, too.


He's been obsessed with Thomas & Friends

2 comments:

Holly O'Quinn said...

I love the tent, as well as the walk down memory lane from the previous post. You are such a sweet and loving dad!

Monica said...

Great tent. I am so glad you have boys to play with. I am glad you are no longer a loner guy. It is so funny how that happens.
I am so impressed with all your posts. You have been busy. Looks like you guys had fun with the Waley family.