Over the last few months, Sam has really gotten into drawing. A lot of the time, he'll want Nicole to sit and draw with him. It turns out, she's awesome at drawing - she'll look at a picture or toy and draw it freehand, and it's really good. Anyway, we were all in the playroom yesterday and the boys were playing together, so I asked her to draw me. I know - bad idea. I held a pose and everything. Here are some of her drawings, followed by the picture of me. We laughed forever at the picture.
and...





5 comments:
Oh yeah, I knew I liked Nicole from the start. From all of these drawings, I would have to say that her sense of humor is coming out in yours. I think it is great. I have to admit that I do crack up at it every time I see it. Nicole is awesome
Something about drawing human faces that is so hard. In my figure drawing classes, I would always frame my person on the page so I didn't have to draw the face. Unfortunately, Dr. Green caught on quick. Funny stuff though.
I have two questions: is your neck really that thick? and Have you lost your bottom teeth since I saw you last?
That's hilarious. The neck is the best part. The part I laughed at the most when I saw the picture...then stayed up all night worrying about. I still have my bottom teeth and they're my best feature. Too bad they aren't showcased.
I can't quit laughing. I am at work, laughing out loud at my desk and my co-worker think I am losing it... but this is such a crack up. I really can't quit laughing!
Post a Comment