Another hit for the talented Jack. Bo wasn't bad, but had to take second to the amazing wild man. Also looks like Sam was trying to steal the show with those moves of his. All in all, looked like a fun time. Wish I had of been there. Happy birthday Wild Man Jack.
That's so cute. I was laughing b/c it sounds like one of the kids in the room said "that's too loud" as soon as you all starting singing. That cracks me up. Happy Birthday to sweet Jack, and Sam has some really sweet dance moves. There's nothing better to dance to than Michael's PYT. Love it!
3 comments:
Happy birthday to Jack! I wish I could eat and dance like that! Too cute!
Another hit for the talented Jack. Bo wasn't bad, but had to take second to the amazing wild man. Also looks like Sam was trying to steal the show with those moves of his. All in all, looked like a fun time. Wish I had of been there. Happy birthday Wild Man Jack.
That's so cute. I was laughing b/c it sounds like one of the kids in the room said "that's too loud" as soon as you all starting singing. That cracks me up. Happy Birthday to sweet Jack, and Sam has some really sweet dance moves. There's nothing better to dance to than Michael's PYT. Love it!
Post a Comment