This is from an SNL cartoon making fun of Dora. We're always around a bunch of kids and Dora is one of the shows they all seem to love. This cracks me up because it exaggerates some of the really obnoxious parts of that cartoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey B,
Ha! I loved the subtle Chinese they threw in there!
I heard that SNL was actually funny this last week - maybe they should keep booking athletes, instead of actors, to host the show!
That little video was a slice of heaven. I loved it. I can't tell you how many times I have watched it. It makes me laugh everytime. I had to try to explain it to my dad because I just watched it again at work. He didn't get it, but it still is hilarious. Keep up the good work.
Ha! That was so funny! Our girls love Dora too!
Post a Comment