After the movie, we all went to a small meeting room in a hotel downtown and got to meet Stallone and do some Q&A. Rob and I got front row seats. Stallone came in and we both got to shake his enormous (though soft as a silk pillow) hand. He was very nice and friendly, and spoke openly about how God has been working in his life over the last few years. He seemed very genuine. Rob and I are still freaking out and can't believe we met Rocky. Being obsessed for our entire lives has finally paid off.
Here are some pictures and a short video Rob shot with his digital still camera.




And here's the video. This is my lame attempt at shaking Stallone's hand after the Q&A. Keep in mind, though, I had already shaken his hand earlier. But watch how fast my hand goes up and down. So lame...
1 comment:
That was awesome. I loved the video. I got such a laugh out of it. What a great experience you were lucky enough to have had. You are one lucky dog. Stallone rocks, who cares what Ethan says. I am glad to hear that 6 is more like 1 and 2. Don't know if I could handle another one like 5. Remember, you are on lucky dog.
Post a Comment