Rocky Balboa opens today and it's getting mostly good reviews. You should go see it. Here's a very short clip from the training montage. It's really cool. When we saw it, the whole theater went nuts, and when Stallone was on Conan and showed the full clip, the crowd cheered so loud that you couldn't hear anyhting in the clip. Here's the first part...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Blair!
I came across your awesome videos on Naomi Encalade's blog the other day & couldn't stop cracking up! Corey & I both loved them. Every once in a while I check your blog to see how your family is doing - you have some pretty cute kids!
The other day I was flipping channels & stopped for a minute on TLC where they were doing a Holiday Bloopers show - I stopped because I was amazed to see you in your Thanksgiving clip on TV!!! I didn't know if you were aware they put that on there & thought you might like to know! You're a TV star :). Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Julia Russell
Post a Comment