On Friday, at 4:30p.m., Robert Jack was born. Nic and Jack both did great and it was an amazing day. He weighed in at 7lbs. 7oz. and has been eating great. Sam seems to be cool with having baby Jack around. When we first brought him in to see Jack, he just looked at him and said, "Who dat?" Then he leaned in and kissed him. Jack looks a lot like Sam did when he was born, but there are plenty of features that are all his own. He's a handsome boy. Here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures we've taken so far..
CONGRATS! He is a beautiful baby! So thankful everything went well. May the Lord continue to bless all 4 of you as you walk through this wonderful transition.
8 comments:
Congratulations...love the name!
Everyone looks great. Thanks for the pics.
Congrats!!
Congratulations! What a cutie!
CONGRATS! He is a beautiful baby! So thankful everything went well. May the Lord continue to bless all 4 of you as you walk through this wonderful transition.
Love you all-
Becky
Congratulations on a healthy baby boy!
Holly and I are happy for you guys! CONGRATS!
Kelly-
Thanks for visiting my blog - and for loving the name Jack! We love it, too.
Julie-
I hope you find either of my boys a proper suitor for either of your girls.
Jenni-
Thanks! I'm glad Nic and I ran into you at the movie theater.
Candice-
Thanks! I think he's pretty cute, too. And your little girls are really cute!
Becky-
I really appreciate your comments, as always. We would have named the baby Andy, giving us Sam and Andy, but that's our dead dog's name.
Paige-
Thanks for checking out the blog! It's great to hear from old friends!
Jason-
Thanks! I know you're having a great time with your awesome little boy, Jake.
Post a Comment