No baby yet. I mean, there's definitely a baby, but it hasn't left the womb yet. The good news is, he will be born this week, for sure. We have an appointment for Nic to be induced Friday morning. He may come before then, but hopefully not too much later.
I can't wait. It's hard not hugging and holding - or even seeing - one of my sons. I'm very excited. Nic is doing great - she's a real trooper.
In the meantime, enjoy the new music feature at the top of the blog. I promise to change songs at least daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Blair,
We'll be anxious to get updates on Nic and the baby. We can't wait to see pictures of his little face. Praying!
Thanks, Holly!
No signs of labor yet, so it's looking like Friday will be the big day. That's fine with me because my dad is out of town and won't be back until tonight.
Thanks again-
B
Post a Comment