I can't think of a post or a song or an analogy or anything else to illustrate what I'm trying to say and it's been driving me crazy.
In short, I have the best wife. So there you go. Today is our anniversary. I wish all of you people reading my blog knew her - especially my old friends from school. She's the best. If we're like one person, she's Superman and I'm Clark Kent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats.
I remember that sweet wedding where my buddy blair married this mistery women Nicole.... after 3 or 4 year (I can't remember) I think she is wonderful. I wish I knew her better. I know that if you love her I love her and she would have been one of my buddies. Thanks for the new pictures of your little man. Such a sweet little boy. Babies are so sweet!!!
Post a Comment