You remind me of Wierd Al Yankovic on UHF... "This MEANS Something!" Who gives a crap? I thought it was something cool. Put down the Lost comic book and go play with your kid, Before those days are LOST. Da da da da CBS Cares.
You can't fool me - I know how into this Lost stuff you are.
And that line in UHF is a reference to the same line in Close Encounters of the Third Kind, during one of the more famous scenes in movie history. Now who's the geek?
It turns out the LYMON in sublymonal is nothing more than a reference to the old slogan from Sprite, one of the sponsors of Lost. Lemon and lime = lymon. Darn if those ad wizards haven't done it again!
6 comments:
What the heck is this. I have the code but have no idea what to do with it!
There's a link on that page that takes you to the Hanso site, where there is some cool new Bio stuff.
Also, LYMON means something, I just don't know what. (as in subLYMONal)
You remind me of Wierd Al Yankovic on UHF... "This MEANS Something!" Who gives a crap? I thought it was something cool. Put down the Lost comic book and go play with your kid, Before those days are LOST. Da da da da CBS Cares.
You can't fool me - I know how into this Lost stuff you are.
And that line in UHF is a reference to the same line in Close Encounters of the Third Kind, during one of the more famous scenes in movie history. Now who's the geek?
I want to get it, but I don't.
It turns out the LYMON in sublymonal is nothing more than a reference to the old slogan from Sprite, one of the sponsors of Lost. Lemon and lime = lymon. Darn if those ad wizards haven't done it again!
And yes, I'm the movie geek. Irony.
Post a Comment