The pic of you in the wig totally looks like sometnig on the sex offender registry website. You also have some sweet "runaway Bride" eyes.
I have missed chatting with you as of late. I am sorry about your grandmother. I know that that was a rough patch. I am glad tosee that you guys are doing well.
Thanks for chatting with Andy, He told me that you were hooking him up with a speaking role in the next Karate Kid movie.
2 comments:
Aha....there's the Blair that I thought I remembered.....the wig looked pretty real, though.
The pic of you in the wig totally looks like sometnig on the sex offender registry website. You also have some sweet "runaway Bride" eyes.
I have missed chatting with you as of late. I am sorry about your grandmother. I know that that was a rough patch. I am glad tosee that you guys are doing well.
Thanks for chatting with Andy, He told me that you were hooking him up with a speaking role in the next Karate Kid movie.
"Put him in a body bag Johnny!"
Post a Comment