Blair-You do have a beautiful family. May the Lord continue to bless you guys in the coming year!Merry Christmas!Becky
Have you guys read "Wild at Heart" it is a must for raising boys.
I would really like to read that book. I've heard of it and it sounds awesome. Great gift for Christmas or my birthday (1/6). Great gift idea.
You should read it, your wife has to read it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Blair-
You do have a beautiful family. May the Lord continue to bless you guys in the coming year!
Merry Christmas!
Becky
Have you guys read "Wild at Heart" it is a must for raising boys.
I would really like to read that book. I've heard of it and it sounds awesome. Great gift for Christmas or my birthday (1/6). Great gift idea.
You should read it, your wife has to read it.
Post a Comment