Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas 2005

We had a great Christmas. Here is a list of some highlights and then a slideshow for your enjoyment...

Christmas Highlights
- Tons of food. Really - tons. I think I messed up my body permanently.
- Picking up "Big Sam" (Caire) at the airport.
- A great family-oriented Christmas service at church, with glow sticks instead of candles, for the kids.
- Seeing all of the little cousins in matching PJs and cool PJs for the older cousins
- Reading (and videoing) "The Night Before Christmas" with Nicole and Sam.
- Staying up, watching Christmas movies and putting Sam's toys together.
- Having a great Christmas morning at home with Nicole and Sam.
- Getting a visit from Santa (aka my dad), who sounded more like a drunk Sinatra/Tonto than Santa Claus. "hoHO darr Sam! It's Santa! hoHO!"
- Going to Nana & Pops (my folks) to eat a big breakfast and open gifts with all of Sam's cousins.
- Taking a nice, much needed Christmas day nap - all 3 of us.
- Cooking casseroles for Christmas dinner.
- Watching Sam play with his new stuff.


Click on the image to view pictures from the trip.


Once you click on ‘View Pictures’, choose to view as a slideshow.

1 comment:

Sam said...

How did Sam like the Dwarf!? I have to admit that I was a little worried that you were going through BMD. They sometimes try to pass off a midget as a dwarf, clearly not the same thing. I hope that everything went well