so fun that he takes after his daddy in the hair department! :) is it sad that I am just now seeing this picture? Or maybe sadder that y'all haven't updated the blog about your "precious" children since December?? I am pretending that I don't actually HAVE children and perusing long-lost blogs... I have chocolate chocolate chip cookies over here; if you read this soon enough, you can come get some!!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness!
Ha! Thanks for sharing!
priceless!
That is awesome!!!!
hilarious! seriously, that is so cute and funny!
so fun that he takes after his daddy in the hair department!
:)
is it sad that I am just now seeing this picture? Or maybe sadder that y'all haven't updated the blog about your "precious" children since December??
I am pretending that I don't actually HAVE children and perusing long-lost blogs...
I have chocolate chocolate chip cookies over here; if you read this soon enough, you can come get some!!
Post a Comment