What is it about sleeping sideways? I even find Alyssa that way sometimes. But today, I am sorry to say, the bumper did not keep Megan from falling out. We have a pool noodle stuck under her sheet which has worked well up till now. Hopefully, it was just this one time. The bed rails like Jack's don't fit on her bed.
i came to your blog through a friend's blog...it caught my eye, because I have two little boys, named Jack and Sam. In my case, Jack is the older brother...they are 3 years apart in age...random, i know...but just thought i would say that your boys are precious, and of course...they have good strong names!
2 comments:
What is it about sleeping sideways? I even find Alyssa that way sometimes. But today, I am sorry to say, the bumper did not keep Megan from falling out. We have a pool noodle stuck under her sheet which has worked well up till now. Hopefully, it was just this one time. The bed rails like Jack's don't fit on her bed.
i came to your blog through a friend's blog...it caught my eye, because I have two little boys, named Jack and Sam. In my case, Jack is the older brother...they are 3 years apart in age...random, i know...but just thought i would say that your boys are precious, and of course...they have good strong names!
Post a Comment