Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend at the Ranch

Nicole and I got to spend the weekend with some friends at a ranch. It was the best time I've had in forever. A really generous couple at church gave us full access to their ranch, which included an awesome house with four-wheelers, a jeep, and many acres of beautiful country. Here are some pictures...

























2 comments:

Holly O'Quinn said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Jason is going to be jealous when he sees these pictures. This is just his sort of thing. What a relaxing weekend!

Andy said...

Didn't surprise me one bit to see the pictures of you and the Jeep. Actually I expected it once I read there was a Jeep there. I know you want mine. I got mine stuck today in a little over 2 feet of snow. Glad I had a shovel handy. I am glad you guys had a good weekend and fun.