Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend with Nanny

We had a great weekend with Nanny and I think Sam is going to be depressed for a while, now that she's gone. The boys really love her and want all of her attention, all the time. Nicole and I are the same way. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Nanny cooked some great food and I'm posting some pictures of it, mostly just to make Christie and Rick jealous.

(click to enlarge)

Fresh cut okra...



Fried okra...



Enchiladas



Peach cobbler - with fresh peaches



The boys loved the food...





The beginning of Jack's food coma...



Great picture...Jack's fading fast



Jack's totally out of it here



Luckily, the bath perked him up



Sam lovin' on his Mommy



Jack was full of energy again...just in time for bed

2 comments:

Christie da Silva said...

Is it wrong to make the okra my new desktop picture?? I just can't decide if I want the fresh cut okra or the fried okra as the picture... SO JEALOUS!!!

Alexis said...

YUMMY! Can I come over?