That's hilarious!Too bad we can't see what Jack thinks is so funny!Hopefully that'll be in the next video . . . W
That is awesome. Your kids are great. Who am I kidding, you and your whole family are the best. Wonderful stuff, keep it coming.
Jack is so precious. Nic, I want to see what you're doing to make him laugh too!I miss you. lets catch up this week!brooke
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's hilarious!
Too bad we can't see what Jack thinks is so funny!
Hopefully that'll be in the next video . . .
W
That is awesome. Your kids are great. Who am I kidding, you and your whole family are the best. Wonderful stuff, keep it coming.
Jack is so precious. Nic, I want to see what you're doing to make him laugh too!
I miss you. lets catch up this week!
brooke
Post a Comment