Awesome. I really enjoy the pictures and insights. They crack me up and make me laugh. It is just like I was down there hanging out with you guys. Your the best.
Hi, Blair! I'm glad you stopped by our site. It seems like almost everyone I know has 2 boys... it looks like ours are close to the same ages. What handsome men you have! It's great to catch up... I'm glad you are doing well!
Hey buddy, your boys are looking good. I like the little man look Jack has going on. They are such little clones of you. Especially little Sam. Maybe one day we will see each other again one day?? Thanks for the baby Jack pictures recently. I had been wondering about the little guy.
4 comments:
Awesome. I really enjoy the pictures and insights. They crack me up and make me laugh. It is just like I was down there hanging out with you guys. Your the best.
THANKS!!
Hey Blair, it was great watching some of your videos and catching up a little on your life. You are as funny as ever! Your boys are adorable!
Hi, Blair! I'm glad you stopped by our site. It seems like almost everyone I know has 2 boys... it looks like ours are close to the same ages. What handsome men you have! It's great to catch up... I'm glad you are doing well!
Hey buddy, your boys are looking good. I like the little man look Jack has going on. They are such little clones of you. Especially little Sam. Maybe one day we will see each other again one day?? Thanks for the baby Jack pictures recently. I had been wondering about the little guy.
Post a Comment