Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Easily Amused

Here's another 'Sam laughing' video. He's like this every day - laughing hysterically at the drop of a hat. This time, a plastic fork...

4 comments:

Holly O'Quinn said...

That is awesome. What a funny kid. I wonder who he gets it from!

Andy said...

That is a first class video. Thanks for letting the rest of us in on your life. We all appreciate it. Sam is hilarious, you are awesome, and a great dad to spend as much time as you do just goofing around with him.

Blair said...

Thanks, Holly and Boston...two great, old friends.

And yes, as some of you may have noticed, Jack was crying in the background for the entire video. Well, what can I say...I was watching the boys that night and I had to make a choice: console Jack or video Sam. Did I choose wisely? Time will tell.

Monica said...

Blair I don't think it is Sam laughing at the drop of a hat. I think some of it is his daddy is really funny!!! I did hear baby Jack crying in the back ground. My brother-in-law does the same thing. I think he lets the baby cry often when he is left with all 3 boys to play with the older two.