Friday, October 06, 2006

Day 1

Well, it has begun. I got up and ran this morning. As I was doing it (or trying to do it), I was amazed that it was, at one time, as much a part of my daily life as eating or sleeping. It felt more like dying. I'm not Rocky yet. Not even Mickey. Maybe Paulie. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Andy said...

I am amazed, proud and almost inspired by you finally getting back into running. Congrats and as you know, it will get easier the more you do it. I usually do my workout after work around 6 or 7. I can't get my butt up to do it before work. The nice part about after work for me is that I get to use the day's frustrations as motivators. You on the other hand get to go home to your wonderful family. Lucky Dog. Keep up the good work.

Sam said...

What the heck were you talking about when you posted on my blog? I am totally confused?

Blair said...

I was talking about Becky's comment.