Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A Milestone & More Pics...

This one is a big deal...Sam slept in his "big boy" bed for the first time last night. He's taken a couple of naps in it, but this was our first try at getting him to sleep all night in it. And he did great! This morning, he woke up and just sat there talking. We're really proud of Sam for being such a fun kid. He could have gotten upset about having to share us with his baby brother, but he's been nothing but happy and really funny.

Now here are some pictures...











2 comments:

Monica said...

Very sweet boys. I love the pictures. I also really like Sam's camo pj's!! I need a pair of those for myself. Hope you guys are hanging in there.

Andy said...

You are a lucky man. I know I tell you this all the time, but it is still true today as yesterday. You are correct when you tell me that I need to come down and visit and finally move to Dallas. The first I can arrange and handle. Right now, the second can't happen yet. You have a great family and I am jealous. Tell Nicole, Sam, and Jack hello from me, please!