Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hangin' Around

People come up to me all the time and say, "Hey, you're a cool guy and I'll be darned if your blog isn't the most insightful, yet light-hearted, but what's a typical day like around your house? Give me a glimpse."

Well, okay. Here you go...


...It may take a second to load.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah... a good laugh. Maybe I'll let Tucker try on my clothes...

Anonymous said...

ok- now I'm REALLY laughing. I went back and watched the FIL video..

Holly O'Quinn said...

That's a really fun typical day! Sam is so cute going down his slide and wanting to make sure his mom is watching. I love it!

Nic is looking great! I know she must be hating the weather we've been having. Hang in there!! I'm praying for you guys!

Julie said...

The entertainment was cute, but the videoing has some room for improvement. I guess the day we see some of your videos on Sunday morning will have to wait. The family looks good and happy though. Glad things are going well. When should we set the wedding?

Monica said...

Blair you are a nut. I rejoiceing over the moment I saw you kiss a little dog. Macy Day would be so proud. Can't wait to meet you next little boy.