No kidding! Drops of Jupiter was absolutely horrible. Plus, everytime he sings he tends to lift his tone at the end of phrases. I hate that! I sounds like boy band styling, which is a sound that only sounds good for certain singers and he is not one of them.
I'm a huge Chris fan! His version of Walk The Line was amazing! He is by far one of the most talented and original. Next in line would be Katherine and Mandesa. I guess we'll see.
I like TAYLOR! Now, I know he won't win it all, but he is such an entertainer. Ace has got to go. He reminds me too much of Constantine from last season.
2 comments:
No kidding! Drops of Jupiter was absolutely horrible. Plus, everytime he sings he tends to lift his tone at the end of phrases. I hate that! I sounds like boy band styling, which is a sound that only sounds good for certain singers and he is not one of them.
I'm a huge Chris fan! His version of Walk The Line was amazing! He is by far one of the most talented and original. Next in line would be Katherine and Mandesa. I guess we'll see.
I like TAYLOR! Now, I know he won't win it all, but he is such an entertainer. Ace has got to go. He reminds me too much of Constantine from last season.
Post a Comment